myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad 2.1.1 Release Plans
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 23:31:39 GMT
Leonardo,

That is an excellent idea, and I was planning on suggesting something
similar.  Thank you!

However, there are some recent issues that I would like to see dealt
with, particularly 2531, which seems to indicate that the patch for
2525 may have introduced other issues.

Can we give it a couple of weeks and see if any of the issues to which
I've just added comments generates a response?