myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Hank Ibell <hwib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA MYFACES-4022
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 19:58:51 GMT
Hello Thomas,

I did think injecting the FlowBuilderCDIExtension would work -- I was quite
surprised when it did. Also, after looking at the code again, I agree that
the lists should be ArrayList instead. Thank you for the quick review and
suggestions!

The new patch has been attached to this email and to the JIRA.

Regards,
Hank Ibell