myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for comments on Myfaces project statuses
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 16:46:57 GMT
Hi I would love to have Ext-Scripting put on hiatus.
I simply dont have time to maintain it ATM due to job constraints
and there is no community around it anyways (no public interest).

I still will however maintain the MyFaces core Javascripts in the future
as I used to have done it in the past.

Werner