myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces Core Issue Tracker Cleanup
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 20:08:43 GMT
One more comment on 5).  I've found that if I specifically ask for a
patch that the reporter often submits one.  So I'd prefer we try that
approach first. In fact, we should get in the habit of doing so as
soon as we first read an issue to encourage reporters to become
involved in "scratching their own itch" and joining our community.