myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Andraschko <andraschko.tho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces Core Issue Tracker Cleanup
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 19:58:39 GMT
2) i think about something like "allow pluggable seralization mechansim", i
think thats enough to add such improvements to 2.2. i also use 2.1 and im
actually very happy with it.

4) that would be issues where devs asked for more details and the creator
didnt provided more details.

5) is a little bit difficult. I will take a look at them as last a step and
come back.