myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [COMMUNITY] Thomas Andraschko - Committer
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 21:28:45 GMT
Thomas,

You should already have commit access to all of the MyFaces svn
repository and several of the JIRA subprojects.

I recommend that you test your commit access and let us know if you
have any issues.

You can do that by committing one of your patches, such as
MYFACES-4005, and resolving the associated issue and/or by adding your
information to team-list.html and committing
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/site/publish/team-list.html.
 At some point we need to look into managing these pages using maven
again, I suspect.