myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Tobago 2.0.7 release artifacts
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 16:45:27 GMT
So I thought I'd help out with the vote for the Tobago release, which
I haven't done before.

But I'm confused by the immensity of the release artifacts at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1046/org/apache/myfaces/tobago/.

What exactly is being released?  Which file corresponds to what is
going to become myfaces-tobago-2.0.7-dist.tar.gz?  I see nothing with
this name in the most obvious directories, but I haven't checked all
27!!! folders in the staging repository:.

Along with that, what file is the source file to build
myfaces-tobago-2.0.7-dist.tar.gz?   Is it
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1046/org/apache/myfaces/tobago/tobago/2.0.7/tobago-2.0.7-source-release.zip?

 all I have to do is unpack it and run "mvn install" on it, right?

There also seems to be some unnecessary build artifacts.   Not a
show-shopper for release, but it should be cleaned up.

tobago-2.0.7-source-release.zip.asc.asc
tobago-2.0.7-source-release.zip.asc.asc.md5
tobago-2.0.7-source-release.zip.asc.asc.sha1
tobago-2.0.7-source-release.zip.asc.md5
tobago-2.0.7-source-release.zip.asc.sha1

Altogether, I would expect to find the following items based on the
2.0.6 release:

myfaces-tobago-2.0.6-dist.tar.gz
myfaces-tobago-2.0.6-dist.tar.gz.md5
myfaces-tobago-2.0.6-dist.tar.gz.asc

myfaces-tobago-2.0.6-dist.zip
myfaces-tobago-2.0.6-dist.zip.md5
myfaces-tobago-2.0.6-dist.zip.asc

myfaces-tobago-2.0.6-source-release.zip
myfaces-tobago-2.0.6-source-release.zip.md5
myfaces-tobago-2.0.6-source-release.zip.asc

myfaces-tobago-2.0.6-example.tar.gz
myfaces-tobago-2.0.6-example.tar.gz.md5
myfaces-tobago-2.0.6-example.tar.gz.asc

myfaces-tobago-2.0.6-example.zip
myfaces-tobago-2.0.6-example.zip.md5
myfaces-tobago-2.0.6-example.zip.asc

And I would expect myfaces-tobago-2.0.6-example.zip to produce all of
the example artifacts and myfaces-tobago-2.0.6-source-release.zip to
produce all of the other artifacts.

Thanks,
-Mike