I created MYFACES-3882 including my application.

Best regards
Michi

Am 12.04.2014 um 15:47 schrieb Leonardo Uribe <lu4242@gmail.com>:

Hi

We have only 6 changes in the release, and none of them are related to templates or resources. (3 for html friendly markup, 1 for the wrappers, 1 for the PostRestoreStateEvent, 1 for "for" attribute in a converter).

Could you please give us more information about the specific example?. So I can run it and check by myself if something is wrong?

regards,

Leonardo Uribe