myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of MyFaces Core 2.2.3
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 11:42:58 GMT
I usually do wiki page for each release. The one for 2.2.3 is here:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/CoreRelease223

There are two options, or we put the rat plugin command at the beginning,
or we add the plugin when the release preparations are done. The idea is
if a file miss the license, the rat plugin will stop the release when:

mvn release:prepare
-DtagBase=https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/shared/tags
-DdryRun=true

is executed. For example, clirr plugin and animal sniffer plugin are
executed in that way. I'll check how can we do it, and fix it once for all.
The only thing I don't like with this situation is execute the TCK again,
because it usually takes some time, so probably the next vote
attempt will be on this weekend.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe