myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Kurz <michi.k...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.2.3
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2014 13:37:47 GMT
-1

I have serious problems with version 2.2.3 provided by Leo and with the current snapshot in
one of my examples. It seems, that there is some problem with resources or templates or both.
The application works and looks fine with 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 but not with 2.2.3 or the current
snapshot.

Best regards
Michi