myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Zdend <pr...@centrum.cz>
Subject Re: ExtensionsFilter corrupt xlsx during download
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 12:38:49 GMT
Thanks Leonardo for your reply.
I have the most actual version of commons-fileupload. My upload works fine
but it broke existing xlsx downloads across my whole application. I find
solution which handles download through registered filter on some url
(solution you suggested). This way is not convenient for my purpose because
I perform export and download on many views and many beans and I needs beans
data for export xlsx (I don't download stored files, I export them, send
them as response and delete them), also I would lose messages management.