myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Ji Kim <ji....@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] New API addition for Trinidad's UIXEditableValueTemplate
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 20:25:29 GMT
For note =>

This is to allow components and etcetera to listen to this event by
adding a listener in the new
UIXEditableValueTemplate.addValueUpdatedListener API.

The pro of adding this event + listener is that various components can
then listen when the value has been updated in the model.

This is beneficial in
1) Clearing up any data that would have been persisted for some reason
[i.e. if the app wished to keep a temporary value of a component using
some kind of polling from client to server to not lose any dirty data
{i.e. how confluence wiki allows users to preserves the old states}].
2) To avoid sending a certain asynchronous dirty data from the client to
the server

Thanks!