myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Nicolucci <pnico...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.0.21
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 22:22:28 GMT

+1

Regards,

Paul Nicolucci

From:	Leonardo Uribe <lu4242@gmail.com>
To:	MyFaces Development <dev@myfaces.apache.org>,
Date:	02/27/2014 12:58 PM
Subject:	[VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.0.21

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 2.0.21 release of Apache
MyFaces core out.

The artifacts passed all TCK tests.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.core" v2.0.21  [1]

The artifacts were deployed on nexus repo [1] and to my private
Apache account [3] for binary and source packages.

The release notes could be found at [4].

Also the clirr test does not show binary incompatibilities with
myfaces-api.

Please take a look at the "2.0.21" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,

Thanks,
Leonardo Uribe

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1002/org/apache/myfaces/