myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From C├ędric Durmont <cdurm...@gmail.com>
Subject NullPointerException testing Trinidad 2.1.0
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 16:01:49 GMT
I'm currently testing my trinidad 2.0.x app with Trinidad 2.1.0 / myfaces
2.1.14
I'm having an issue but I'm not sure if it's Trinidad's fault, or MyFaces
(or mine !)...

When returning from a dialog popup, I have a NullPointerException in
UIComponentBase.java (myfaces, then) :
protected Renderer getRenderer(FacesContext context)
{
[...]
        RenderKit renderKit = context.getRenderKit();    // context :
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.context.FacesContextFactoryImpl$CacheRenderKit
        renderer = renderKit.getRenderer(getFamily(), rendererType);    //
exception here

The renderKit variable is null, hence the NPE.
The context object is from Trinidad...

The component that is being rendered at the time of the error is an
outputScript :

<h:outputScript library="js" name="convertNumber.js" target="head"
id="jsConvertNumber"/>

Should I file a JIRA ticket ? If so, in Trinidad or MyFaces ?

Regards,
Cedric Durmont