myfaces-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Leonardo Uribe (JIRA)" <...@myfaces.apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Created] (MYFACES-3837) ui:debug renders an &amp; but it should be & because the markup is inside a CDATA section
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 23:42:09 GMT
Leonardo Uribe created MYFACES-3837:
---------------------------------------

             Summary: ui:debug renders an &amp; but it should be & because the markup
is inside a CDATA section
                 Key: MYFACES-3837
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3837
             Project: MyFaces Core
          Issue Type: Bug
          Components: JSR-314, JSR-344
    Affects Versions: 2.2.0-beta, 2.1.13, 2.0.19
            Reporter: Leonardo Uribe
            Assignee: Leonardo Uribe


Checking some code I had the need to check in deep the component tree, so I added an ui:debug
to the page. Then I realized that the fix done long time ago over MYFACES-3154 does not work
well.

The problem cannot be seen easily, because it requires the addition of a query param in getActionUrl(...)
. This happens when CODI is used, because a windowId is appended to the viewId. This script
is surrounded by a CDATA section, so escape the & is not necessary. 

I did some tests using UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1 encoding and the fix work well for both cases.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.1.4#6159)

Mime
View raw message