myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TRINIDAD] JIRA tickets for next Trinidad release
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 18:12:18 GMT
Thanks Cédric, I'll add it to the list and try to get to it soon.  Just to confirm, these
all are going to go into Trinidad 2.1, not 2.0.

--
Scott O'Bryan

On November 5, 2013 at 7:40:20 AM, Cédric Durmont (cdurmont@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi Scott,

As a Trinidad user, I apply the patches for these issues and compile my own version of Trinidad,
so, it would be nice if you could commit those :
TRINIDAD-2211 StateUtils$Saver illegally accessing private UIXComponentBase$ComponentSystemEventListenerWrapper
TRINIDAD-2216 The partialSubmit does not work with JSF 2 RI (okay this one seems to be in
2.1.x, but not in the stable 2.0.x branch)
TRINIDAD-1107 scrolling of content

Thanks
Cedric Durmont