myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release of Trinidad Maven Plugins 2.0.8
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 21:29:53 GMT
I was running the tasks needed to release the Trinidad Maven Plugins version 2.0.8 which is
needed as a prerequisite to a Trinidad release.  I have compiled the Release Notes[1] for
the 2.0.8 release.

I have generated the tag [2] and have deployed the built artifacts to nexus [3].  Lastly
I have included a source archive [4].  I've done preliminary testing and building, updated
the plugins to comply with checkstyle, and made sure the build passed rat:check.

Please take a look at the Trinidad Maven Plugins 2.0.8 release artifacts now and vote.

Please note:

This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see [5]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and why..............

Thanks,
  Scott O'Bryan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310661&version=12319290
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad-maven/tags/maven-plugin-parent-2.0.8