myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache MyFaces Trinidad 2.1.0
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 20:08:28 GMT
+1

Anyway I have just 2 observations that are not blocker for a release in my
opinion.

- trinidad-impl jar has a file in META-INF/trinidad-version.txt with the
string 2_0_0_beta_2 . It should be 2.1.0 and this stuff can be generated
using maven.

    <resources>
      <resource>
        <excludes>
           <exclude>**/*.vm</exclude>
           <exclude>**/myfile.properties</exclude>
        </excludes>
      </resource>
      <resource>
        <directory>src/main/resources-filtered</directory>
        <filtering>true</filtering>
      </resource>

and use velocity to get the project version.

- I ran trinidad-demo and it works, but it seems in
trinidad-components-showcase something is not working well. It could be
something caused by the changes done in trinidad, but it could be good to
investigate what's going on and fix it. Anyway, since the components in
trinidad-demo are working, I set the vote to +1.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe