myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Schwartz <andy.g.schwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Trinidad Maven Plugins 2.0.8
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 14:40:54 GMT
Hey Scott -

I attempted to do a clean Trinidad build against the new plugins.  I
happened to notice this exception during the build:

> [INFO] --- maven-faces-plugin:2.0.8:generate-jsp-taglibs (default) @
trinidad-impl ---

> [INFO] ClassNotFound error resolving type
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.model.DateListProvider

> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.model.DateListProvider

>     at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy.loadClass(SelfFirstStrategy.java:50)

>     at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:244)

>     at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:230)

>     at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)

>     at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169)

>     at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadbuild.plugin.faces.util.ClassLoaderUtils.loadClass(ClassLoaderUtils.java:86)

>     at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadbuild.plugin.faces.util.ClassLoaderUtils.loadClass(ClassLoaderUtils.java:47)

>     at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadbuild.plugin.faces.generator.taglib.AbstractTagGenerator.resolveType(AbstractTagGenerator.java:247)

>     at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadbuild.plugin.faces.generator.taglib.TrinidadValidatorTagGenerator.writeSetProperty(TrinidadValidatorTagGenerator.java:115)

>     at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadbuild.plugin.faces.generator.taglib.AbstractValidatorTagGenerator.writeSetProperties(AbstractValidatorTagGenerator.java:185)

>     at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadbuild.plugin.faces.generator.taglib.AbstractValidatorTagGenerator.generateTagHandler(AbstractValidatorTagGenerator.java:62)

>     at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadbuild.plugin.faces.GenerateJspTaglibsMojo._generateTagHandlers(GenerateJspTaglibsMojo.java:794)

>     at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadbuild.plugin.faces.GenerateJspTaglibsMojo.execute(GenerateJspTaglibsMojo.java:104)

>     at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)

>     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:209)

>     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)

>     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)

>     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)

>     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)

>     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)

>     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)

>     at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:319)

>     at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)

>     at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:537)

>     at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)

>     at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)

>     at

>     at

>     at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)

>     at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)

>     at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)

>     at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)

> [INFO] Generated 145 JSP tag(s)

I have no idea whether this exception in new in 2.0.8.  Is this something
that we should look at before rolling out the plugins release?

Andy