myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gpetra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] trinidad.next
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 16:09:33 GMT
it isn't only about one release.
e.g. 2.1.0 was just skipped and at least a part is broken since months (see
[1] and [2]).
therefore i called this thread "trinidad.next" instead of "trinidad 2.1.1".

imo:
the current situation isn't acceptable for users.
committers who work on trinidad on a regular basis should also do releases
on a regular basis.

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-2422