myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] trinidad.next
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 23:49:46 GMT
i guess it's quite specific to trinidad and other libs with similar
requirements just use a different approach (and/or abstraction) to do the
same.
now it's clear what was done (and the reason for it), however, as we see
there are clear limitations once you are doing it that way.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -