myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Tobago 1.5.10
Date Sat, 25 May 2013 16:19:10 GMT
+1

rat is fine, licenses are ok, key is fine, source builds locally.

Side note: You currently ship an examples WAR file which contains quite some binaries in WEB-INF/lib.
Some of them are MPL (javassist) thus you might need a NOTICE file in your sample. We had
the same issue in OWB and we solved this by not shipping the samples as WAR binaries at all.
Users can still build it themselfs but we don't ship any WARs anymore.

It's not a blocker right now, but those WAR files are most times useless for users and just
fill up the repo anyway. Imo it's not worth the hassle to include them in the distribution
and my suggestion is to just configure the maven-deploy-plugin to skip deployment for the
samples. I'm not 100% sure about the license of jsf-facelets-1.1.14.jar and if you need this
at all. I'd rather remove it from the dependencies, or does your sample still target JSF <
2.0?

LieGrue,
strub