myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From jayam balasubramaniam <jayam.balasubraman...@gmail.com>
Subject PanelTabbed setting background image to tab
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 16:12:05 GMT
Hi,

I have 2 questions in UI components . I am using Trinidad components.
1) I am having the paneltabbed with 2 tabs, i want to change the background
of tabs based on selection(when selected tab1 background should display
a.png ,when tab2 is selected tab1 should display b.png, similarly all tabs
background image should change dynamically based on selection.

I wrote javascript for onclick event
function TabButtonSelection(){
alert('inside Tab1ButtonSelection');
document.getElementById('Frame1:sdiTab1').style.backgroundImage="url('/images/yellow.jpg')";
document.getElementById('Frame1:sdiTab2').style.backgroundImage="url('/images/grey.jpg')";
}
but not working. Can you please give any suggestion?

2) Input Date is not displaying calendar(date picker) icon, so i couldn't
select date
shortDesc="Enter date in dd/mm/yyyy format" requiredMessageDetail="Enter
date in dd/mm/yyyy format">
<f:convertDateTime pattern="dd/mm/yyyy"/>

only label and textfield is displayed , i am able to enter date but can't
choose from calendar. If i set chooseid for inputdate component full
calendar is displayed.

Please provide some solutions.