myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki Spam
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:04:45 GMT
So I've been poking around for a while to try to set up
AdminGroup/ContributorsGroup, and I know what the pages should look
like.

But I don't currently have the permissions to make the changes myself.

http://wiki.apache.org/general/HowToBeWikiAdministrator

Does anyone here already have Wiki Administrator permissions?

Or apsite permission on minotaur?

If not, I'll need to contact infrastructure.