myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From C├ędric Durmont <cdurm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PanelTabbed setting background image to tab
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 15:28:37 GMT
Hi,

1/ Better do that in your Trinidad skin. Here's an example :
af|panelTabbed::tab
{
    background-image: url("unselected.png");
 }
af|panelTabbed::tab-selected
{
    background-image: url("selected.png");
}

2/ If the datepicker is missing, maybe you haven't set up the Resource
servlet in your web.xml. Check the generated html source, you should be
able to find the datepicker link. Can you see the color gradients in your
components (your panelTabbed for instance should look like this :
http://example.irian.at/trinidad-showcase-casablanca/component-demo/panelTabbed-Default.
If not, it's definitely a problem with the resource servlet)

Hope this helps,
Regards,
Cedric Durmont