myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad commit question
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 08:43:21 GMT
Hi following issues:

TRINIDAD-2349: TreeRenderer renders double html ids
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-2349

TRINIDAD-2348: HeadRenderer renders meta tags in wrong order for IE
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-2348

TRINIDAD-2252:
ViewDeclarationLanguageFactoryImpl$ChangeApplyingVDLWrapper does not
override non-abstract retargetMethodExpressions() causing composite
component actions not to fire
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-2252

TRINIDAD-2302: source component of ajax request is rendered without id
(causing javascript errors)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-2302

TRINIDAD-2303: State saving skips facets (component resources).
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-2303

TRINIDAD-2307: Selectors that are classified as icons are not correctly
added as style.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-2307

Werner