myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad commit question
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 13:40:10 GMT
Ok Max first of all thanks for letting me in.
I now have applied most of the patches with the exception of

TRINIDAD-2302 which as requested now is assigned to you, TRINIDAD-2252
(which already was implemented)

and TRINIDAD-2307 there I am not sure if the patch is correct, it looks
incorrect to me but I lack the deeper knowledge there. Can anyone have a
quick look at it, if it is correct?

Thanks a lot

Werner Punz