myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Pon <jacob.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @ViewAccessScoped datatable selected row value not available for first time
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 02:38:39 GMT
Unfortunately I do not have a link to a demo, I have pasted below the code I
am using. If any other details are required, kindly let me know.
Appreciated.ManagedBean @Named("emp")@ViewAccessScopedpublic class
EmployeeManagedBean implements Serializable { private Employee
selectedRequest = new Employee(); @PostConstruct   public void init() {
initTable();   }    private void initTable() {      lazyModel = new
LazyEmployeeDataModel(requestList, requestService);   }    public
LazyDataModel getLazyModel() {      return lazyModel;    }and onRowSelect
Methodpublic void onRowSelect(SelectEvent event) {      try {
setSelectedRequest((Employee) event.getObject());
System.out.println("row "               + getSelectedRequest());  JSF Code