myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: state of 2.2.x branch
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 10:27:50 GMT
Hi Werner, no worries - it's long time resolved already.

I was just a bit emotional as I faced lots of issues at the same time.
My concern (also for the other issues) was less that someone introduced a bug (only the ones
who do not work anything don't make failures) but that no one saw it yet and reviewed it.

Just to emphase what I already said to Leo during our discussion: This is clearly something
which is not the fault of the ones who did the code changes (which are as usually of high
quality) but a fault of all other committers to not properly review the changes being made.

LieGrue,
strub