myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject [VOTE] usage of ProjectStage
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 18:45:21 GMT
We currently have the discussion about how we use the ProjectStage. Do we like to use it excessively
for all kind of tweaks or only where it is needed to enable caching for production.

The reason for this vote is that we had some usage of "if(ProjectStage.Production)" which
caused a bug in production but not when debugging/developing.

[ ] only use ProjectStage depending functions if it is really necessary. E.g. for disabling
dynamic reload
[ ] I don't care
[ ] Use it whenever we need some debugging info or similar.

Here is my vote:
[X] only use ProjectStage depending functions if it is really necessary. E.g. for disabling
dynamic reload

LieGrue,
strub