myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: myfaces 2.2 branch
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:44:37 GMT
Hi

I have no problem about create a jsf 2.2 (I was waiting JSF 2.2.
public draft review), but if you do that, please copy it from:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/core/branches/2.1.x-client-window/

That branch has JSF 2.2 client window api implemented only. If your
changes in the javascript part are only related to that api, I think
it is better to use that branch instead, but remember some guys are
using it, so we need to keep it working.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe