myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.1.9
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 03:20:58 GMT
Hi

This artifact:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-034/org/apache/myfaces/core/myfaces-core-module/2.1.9/myfaces-core-module-2.1.9-source-release.zip

is the one that allows to build it using maven. In practice, it is a
copy of the sources from the svn. This artifact is included also in:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-034/org/apache/myfaces/core/myfaces-core-assembly/2.1.9/myfaces-core-assembly-2.1.9-src.zip

Build it is quite simple: unpack and mvn install.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe