myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REVOTE] Apache MyFaces Extension Scripting 1.0.4
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 07:37:04 GMT
Just to sum things up, it was not really a showstopper but for new users
a big problem, I personally think that it was severe enough that I felt
justified to stop the voting again. While I am sure that the code is in
a good shape and ready for a release (the demo less so it needs some
rework), I will wait a few days and give it another testing round before
restarting another vote.

Werner