myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REVOTE] Apache MyFaces Extension Scripting 1.0.4
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 06:29:59 GMT
Am 06.08.12 23:05, schrieb Leonardo Uribe:
> +0
>
> I tried to run mvn clean jetty:run-exploded , to check the examples
> and I have this exception:
>
> SEVERE: Class org.apache.myfaces.groovyloader.test.TestNavigationHandler
> not found
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.myfaces.groovyloader.test.TestNavigationHandler
>          at
Ok found it, in the default examples the source paths are still
hardcoded, to my locations, i missed those, by removing them the context
path is picked up which should be the location for the demo.

     <context-param>
         <description>Additional comma separated loader paths to allow
direct editing on the sources directory instead
             of the deployment dir
         </description>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.extensions.scripting.java.LOADER_PATHS</param-name>
         <param-value>

/Users/werpu2/development/workspace/extscript_trunk/extscript-examples/myfaces20-example/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/java
         </param-value>
     </context-param>

I gotta stop the vote again, and will fix this issue as well, there
should be no hardcoded path for the default behavior.

Thanks for testing i really would have missed this.

Werner