myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release checklist and voting checklist
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 16:57:37 GMT
Hi

I use the wiki pages as a checklist of the release procedure. In that
way, for the next release I copy the previous one and then I update
the release numbers and follow the process.

The only thing new on the list is do mvn apache-rat:check. The
remaining points are checked by nexus, or the artifacts are generated
automatically.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe