myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Starting up Tomahawk on the RI-JSF-Implementation." issued when not on RI
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:47:57 GMT
Hi

I don't think the message causes any problem. When
org.jboss.jbossfaces.WAR_BUNDLES_JSF_IMPL is enabled, since the ri
jars are still in the classpath, the related code finds them (look for
com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl class). But in practice,
myfaces jars are used.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe