myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Gowrisankar Nallamothu <G...@statoilfuelretail.com>
Subject FRAME_BUSTING Enhancement (Allow from particular Domain)
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 17:26:31 GMT
Hi Team,

We are looking for an enhancement option for the org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.security.FRAME_BUSTING
tag,
Here with this tag we can set three possible values(differentOrigin / always / never), but
we are looking for an another option variable to allow frame from particular domain like below
sample,

response.addHeader("X-FRAME-OPTIONS", "Allow-From https://some.othersite.com");

Please let me know if this is not a right forum to take this request,

Regards,
Gowrisankar Nallamothu
Mob: +47 92530364

this message.