myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [Core] window-id for myfaces-core 2.0.x and 2.1.x
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:18:24 GMT
hi leo,

i'm not sure if we really need such releases.
if it is easier for you to start with the official api of v2.2 and to
backport it afterwards, it's imo also ok to create a branch for it.
in this case we might have to drop (or refactor) this branch later on,
because the final ClientWindow implementation for v2.2 should just delegate
to the myfaces specific api (if possible) to allow an easier sync.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -