myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: disabled <f:ajax /> not working (?)
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 07:52:02 GMT
Hi

I have been thinking about it, and look the issue from other point of
view is valid too. I have an ajax button, and I disable the ajax
behavior, why the button should magically "convert" into a normal
submit button. Also, there are considerations from performance
perspective, because that means we should evaluate disable property
for every client behavior before call the submit script code, so at
the end we should evaluate twice that attribute, one to check and the
second one to render the script.

After the previous considerations, it sounds better let it as is.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe