myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Max Starets <max.star...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad 2.0.0 ,tr:treeTable expand/collapse commands
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 14:42:41 GMT
Zibitsker,

This works fine in our demos. Could you put together a test case and submit a JIRA issue?

Max
On May 6, 2012, at 1:31, Zibitsker Tamilla <TamillaZ@iscar.co.il> wrote:

> Hi, I use trinidad 2.0.0 ,my problem is expand/collapse commands of tr:treeTable I think
they are supposed to automatically expand/collapse tree nodes, but by clicking them, nothing
happens and I got the exception

encodeAll SEVERE: Error displaying partial page java.lang.NullPointerException at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.render.CoreRenderer.getFacesBean(CoreRenderer.java:739)