myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Zibitsker Tamilla <Tamil...@iscar.co.il>
Subject Trinidad 2.0.0 ,tr:treeTable expand/collapse commands
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 05:31:20 GMT
Hi, I use trinidad 2.0.0 ,my problem is expand/collapse commands of tr:treeTable I think they
are supposed to automatically expand/collapse tree nodes, but by clicking them, nothing happens
and I got the exception

SEVERE: Error Rendering View[/MyXhtml.xhtml] 01/05/2012 15:31:08 org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.PanelPartialRootRenderer
encodeAll SEVERE: Error displaying partial page java.lang.NullPointerException at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.render.CoreRenderer.getFacesBean(CoreRenderer.java:739)

the reason of this that it is happening around line 739 of CoreRenderer#getFacesBean():

  736 protected FacesBean getFacesBean(
  737 UIComponent component)
  738 {
  739 return ((UIXComponent) component).getFacesBean();
  740 }

So, component is null.