myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Nicolucci <pnico...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Discuss - MyFaces-3531
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 02:58:57 GMT

Thanks Leonardo, I've converted the patch to the unified diff format.

Let me know if anything else is needed.

Regards,

Paul Nicolucci

             Leonardo Uribe
             <lu4242@gmail.com
                                       MyFaces Development
             04/25/2012 11:49          <dev@myfaces.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Discuss - MyFaces-3531
                 "MyFaces
               Development"
             <dev@myfaces.apac
                  he.org>

Hi

The patch looks good, but could you convert it to unified diff format?

regards,

Leonardo Uribe