myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Walter Mourão <walter.mou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad Question about component extension
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2012 14:58:17 GMT
Hi,

 And of course i can't know the depth of all of that (so i can't use the
> bad pattern of nesting af:iterator)

I would suggest you create recursive composite component with ui:repeat.
The component could use itself, passing the next level as a
parameter/attribute.

I can't use the af:tree component because i don't want that my user could
> show/hide projects like with the af:tree

I didn't try, but isn't it possible to block the show/hide intercepting the
RowDisclosureEvent ?

Regards,

Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br