myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad Question about component extension
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2012 14:39:08 GMT
Stephan, for ADF faces, there are some oracle forums which may yield better
results.

For Trinidad, all of the standards renderers are in the impl package and
not really made to be extended.  You can, however, iMplement the
UIXRenderer (or in the case of ADFFaces the RichRenderer) to make your new
renderer.  Nearest I can tell, there are no 'package private' functions in
either.  Most of the methods are simply protected which, of course, your
derived component would have access to.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 8, 2012, at 4:58 AM, De Marco Steven <steven.demarco@romandie.com>