myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From gabrielle.crawf...@oracle.com
Subject Re: Move Trinidad Trunk to JSF 2.1
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:42:16 GMT
+1

On Mar 25, 2012, at 9:17 AM, Scott O'Bryan <darkarena@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Currently the Trinidad Trunk is set to JSF 2.0.  There have been a number of blocker
bugs recently (namely some issues with the ViewDeclarationLanguages and composite components)
which have generated some blocking bugs.  These problems were cause by additional methods
in the ViewDeclarationLanguage syntax which we have to wrap for some of the functionality
in Trinidad to be complete.

> At this time I propose the following:
>
> 1. Copy the current Trinidad Trunk to be branches/trinidad-2.0.x
> 2. Change the version of Trinidad Trunk to be 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT
> 3. Change the JSF dependency for trunk to be MyFaces 2.1
> 4. Change the trinidad plugins trunk to be 2.1.0 for consistency.
> 5. Change both branches/trinidad-2.0.x and trunk to use the new trinidad plugins snapshot.
>
> I'm hoping everyone will agree to this so that we can fix some of the blocker issues
we've had show up after the the last Trinidad release.  Many of which seem to be JSF 2.1 related.

> Please respond to this email with a +1 or a -1 and don't forget to include any any reasons
why you do not wish to support the move.