myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "parthiv.pradhan@gmail.com" <parthiv.prad...@gmail.com>
Subject Trinidad 2.0.1 PPR hour Glass Issue with facelet
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 10:40:19 GMT

----- Forwarded message -----
From: "Parthiv Pradhan" <Parthiv_Pradhan@infosys.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 14, 2012 4:00 pm
Subject: Trinidad 2.0.1 PPR hour Glass Issue with facelet
To: "parthiv.pradhan@gmail.com" <parthiv.pradhan@gmail.com>

Hi,

Following is the content of my xhtml file. On clicking the button though the output text gets
updated an hour glass appears. It seems to be an issue just with facelets. It only happens
in case the partial trigger is placed on the parent container. I am also attaching the xhtml
file and Java bean. I think this is a basic functionality/feature on Trinidad JSF 2.0.1 and
it should work. Where am I going wrong?

<ui:composition xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
                           xmlns:jsp="http://java.sun.com/JSP/Page" version="2.0"
          xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
          xmlns:tr="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad" >

  <f:view>

  </f:view>
</ui:composition>

Following needs be put in to the faces-config.xml file

    <managed-bean>
    <managed-bean-name>DemoBean</managed-bean-name>
    <managed-bean-class>
      com.parthiv.example.DemoBean
    </managed-bean-class>
    <managed-bean-scope>