myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move Trinidad Trunk to JSF 2.1
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 21:25:12 GMT
Cool, it looks like we have a lazy consensus on this item.  In the past
I think that's been enough to simply move code around.  Unless anyone
raises an objection, I'll probably plan on doing this tomorrow.

Thanks for all your input.  Now we can fix those pesky
CompositeComponent issues for the 2.1 folks.. ;)

Scott