myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: The maximum speed internet connection supported by myfaces
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:09:46 GMT
Well, its as easy as just taking jmeter and benchmark it yourself!

The performance of a webapp is depending on lots of parameters. The most important factor
is how good the page is programmed - independent of which framework you use.
JSF is capable to easily deliver enough performance for even huge public web pages.

LieGrue,
strub

are waiting for a response from the server.

>On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 7:34 AM, ayouB __ <ayb-2008@hotmail.fr> wrote:
>

>>Hi every body,
>>
>>As you can see in the title of the subject, i'm asking about if MyFaces supports broadband
and what the max speed it can supports, and please give the proof like a link to apach myfaces
offcial website or something like that.
>>PS : I'm working on a project based on myfaces as the implementation of jsf, but first
of all i have to study every thing about it including speed connection and also security which
i'm gonna talk about it in an other subject.