myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Jurado" <cjura...@jhu.edu>
Subject RE: Trinidad Chart
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 15:37:47 GMT
Hey Scott,

Thanks, I worded my question poorly but that's the gist.

Actually, I found a new clue.  In looking at the page source for the portlet
when displayed in Liferay I'm seeing a tag in it saying:

<noscript>This page uses JavaScript and requires a JavaScript enabled
browser.Your browser is not JavaScript enabled.</noscript>

So it looks like that old Liferay 6 JavaScript conflict is rearing its head.
I was thinking of trying to configure the portlet to point directly to any
script files in the Trinidad .jar files.  (Although I may need to pull them
out separately.)  Do you have any recommendations if I try that route?

Thanks,

Chris