myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Blake Sullivan <blake.sulli...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Trinidad 2.0.1 (try 2)
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 02:46:04 GMT
+1

-- Blake Sullivan

On Feb 25, 2012, at 3:36 AM, Andy Schwartz wrote:

> +1.
>
> Thanks for putting this together Scott.
>
> Andy
>
> On Feb 24, 2012, at 12:30 PM, Scott O'Bryan <darkarena@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> I was running the tasks needed to get the Trinidad 2.0.1 release out and now I need
a vote as to whether everything looks good or not.  I have committed most of the most recent
submitted patches and things look to be fairly stable.  There are a few patches outstanding,
but I wanted to put those into trunk so that they can get some more testing.

>> This is a very big release with many bug fixes and quite a few fixes to support the
MyFaces checkstyle audits.  You will notice the absence of the "component showcase" example
module.  It was decided to remove this module because it contains code brought in by Maven
which is NOT under the Apache license.  The component showcase *IS* available by building
the source manually.

>> The last vote was vetoed because some files were missing licenses and there were
some references to external repositories.  The new staging repositories contain fixes for
all of these issues including an enhancement to the base POM file which will automatically
run the rat verifications at build to prevent the licensing issues in the future.

>> At this time, I would like to ask for a vote, once again, on this release.  All of
the following should be ready for review: